Thank you for accessing PolicyBind's proprietary online application ("Platform"), either in demo mode or as a registered user of the Services (as defined below). The Platform is the sole and exclusive property of PolicyBind, Inc. ("PolicyBind," "we", "us" or "our"). This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") governs your access to and use of the Platform, Services and associated Reports (as defined below).
YOU AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA WHEN YOU: (A) ACCESS AND/OR USE THE PLATFORM AS A DEMO, AND AT ALL TIMES THEREAFTER; AND/OR (B) REGISTER VIA THE PLATFORM TO RECEIVE CERTAIN LEAD GENERATION AND/OR CALL TRANSFER SERVICES PERFORMED BY POLICYBIND ("SERVICES") PURSUANT TO THE TERMS OF THE POLICYBIND MASTER LEAD SALES AND CALL TRANSFER AGREEMENT ("MASTER SERVICE AGREEMENT"). THIS EULA SHALL BE DEEMED FULLY INCORPORATED INTO, AND GOVERNED BY, THE MASTER SERVICE AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS EULA IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM AT ANY TIME, IN ANY MANNER OR FORM WHATSOEVER.
YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME TO MODIFY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT, IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, TO CHANGE, UPDATE, AMEND, SUPPLEMENT OR OTHERWISE MODIFY (COLLECTIVELY, "CHANGE(S)") THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON. YOU SHOULD CHECK THIS WEBSITE REGULARLY TO DETERMINE IF ANY CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO THIS EULA. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF ANY PART OF THE SERVICES, THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF ANY CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA (INCLUDING ALL WEBSITE POLICIES AND DISCLAIMERS INCORPORATED HEREIN) AUTOMATICALLY INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THOSE CHANGES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT REVIEWED THE EULA ON THE DATE(S) OF USE.
For purposes of this EULA, any reference to "you," "user" or "your" refers to you, the user of the Platform, and any employee, representative, agent and any other third party that gains access to the Platform by or through your account, with or without your knowledge and/or authorization.
1. User Requirements. The Platform is available only to individuals that: (a) are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the applicable age of majority, if greater than eighteen (18) years of age); (b) can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law; and (c) have received an invitation directly from PolicyBind ("Initial Requirements"). The Services and Reports are available only to individuals that meet the Initial Requirements and have entered into a Master SERVICE Agreement with PolicyBind, and such Master SERVICE Agreement has not expired or been terminated. If you do not meet all of the aforementioned requirements, you do not have permission to access and/or use the Platform, Services and/or Reports, as applicable.
2. Platform. For purposes of this EULA, the term "Platform" means any and all PolicyBind software applications, files, technology, algorithms, source code, hardware, associated media and electronic documentation that have been or may be used in connection with the software and/or applications made available through and/or accessible via PolicyBind's proprietary, interactive website interface. The Platform includes an online interface where you may access charts, data and reports generated by PolicyBind associated with the Services (collectively, "Reports").
In connection with your use of the Platform, you may be able to use various tools to manipulate and reconfigure the data in the Reports. Though not obligated to do so at any time, PolicyBind reserves the right from time to time, in its sole discretion, to add or make Changes to the existing features and/or functions of the existing Platform. Additionally, though not obligated to do so at any time, PolicyBind also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to provide bug fixes, error corrections, patches, new releases and/or other component(s), tool(s), function(s) and/or feature(s) (collectively, "Platform Features") not specifically addressed in this EULA. The terms governing Changes to the existing features and/or functions of the Platform and/or the use of such Platform Features shall be those set forth in this EULA.
You understand and acknowledge that: (a) any such Changes to this EULA and/or Platform Features may adversely impact your ability to use the Platform and/or access charts, data and/or reports; (b) PolicyBind requires you to review and accept the then-current EULA before you will be permitted to use any new or different version(s) of the Platform; (c) PolicyBind has no obligation to make any new or different version(s) of the Platform available to you.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone and computer hardware and any and all other equipment needed for access to, and use of, the Platform, Services and/or Reports.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT POLICYBIND SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO REVIEW, CAPTURE AND/OR MONITOR ALL INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH THE PLATFORM, SERVICES AND/OR REPORTS AND THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, SERVICES AND/OR REPORTS.
3. Reports. You may only use the Reports for your internal business purposes. You agree to use the Reports and all associated data, charts and information in accordance with this EULA and any and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, statutes, rules, regulations and judicial decrees. You are solely responsible for, and assume all risk and liability associated with, your use of the Reports.
4. Platform License Grant. Upon the terms and conditions contained herein, PolicyBind hereby grants to you, and you hereby accept from PolicyBind, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, non-assignable, revocable, limited license for your own internal business purposes only to use the Platform during the term of the active MASTER SERVICE Agreement. You are permitted to grant access to the Platform to up to ten (10) of your employees, all of whom shall be required to comply with this EULA; provided, however, that you shall: (a) ensure, and be able to establish with objective proof if requested, that such employees are bound by confidentiality and intellectual property provisions at least as stringent as those set forth in this EULA and the MASTER SERVICE Agreement; and (b) be responsible for all acts and omissions of such employees in connection with the access and use of the Platform. PolicyBind may, in its sole discretion, permit you to have more than 10 employees access and use the Platform; provided, however, that (i) you first obtain written consent from PolicyBind and (ii) ensure that all such additional employees comply with this EULA in the same manner as the first 10 employees.
You understand, acknowledge and agree to immediately notify PolicyBind of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to or suspected by you. Notwithstanding your provision of notice to PolicyBind, pursuant to Section 6(b) below, you are liable for any damages associated with the unauthorized access and use of your account and the Platform and/or Reports.
If you register to access and use the Platform and/or Reports, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete registration information as prompted by the registration form (collectively, "Registration Data"); and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it accurate, current and complete. In addition to and without limiting in any way PolicyBind's general right to terminate your access and use of the Platform and Reports as provided in this EULA, if you provide any information PolicyBind believes, in its sole discretion, to be untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete, misleading or designed to deceive, or if PolicyBind, in its sole discretion, believes it has a basis to suspect that such is the case, PolicyBind has the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account, either with or without notice to you, and refuse to grant any and all current or future access and use of the Platform and Reports (or any portion thereof) and/or any benefit to which you may be entitled through your access and use of the Platform and Reports.
The limited license grant detailed in this Section 4 will terminate immediately and automatically: (A) upon the termination or expiration of the MASTER SERVICE agreement; and/or (B) where you or any of your employees materially breach this EULA or the MASTER SERVICE Agreement; and/or (C) where any third party gains access to and/or uses the Platform by or through your account, with or without your knowledge and/or authorization.
YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER YOU NOR ANY EMPLOYEE GRANTED ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE PLATFORM WILL COMMERCIALIZE, OR ENGAGE IN THE COMMERCIALIZATION OF, POLICYBIND'S PLATFORM, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND/OR ONLINE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
5. Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights.
(a) You acknowledge that the Platform and Reports and other products and services are the property of the PolicyBind and/or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. copyright, trademark, patent and other proprietary rights and laws relating to Intellectual Property Rights. "Intellectual Property Rights" means, collectively, any rights under patent, trademark, copyright and trade secret laws, and any other intellectual property or proprietary or other rights recognized in any country or jurisdiction worldwide, including without limitation, moral or similar rights. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to PolicyBind and PolicyBind's licensors.
(b) Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, and subject to the restrictions contained in this EULA and the MASTER SERVICE Agreement: (i) the Reports shall be jointly owned by you and PolicyBind; and (ii) PolicyBind hereby irrevocably assigns, transfers and conveys to you, without further consideration, the right to use such Reports for your internal business purposes only. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PolicyBind does not grant you any ownership interest in or right or title to the Platform or any Intellectual Property used or contained therein. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, the: (A) use of any trademarks, service marks or logos of PolicyBind that are included in such Reports; (B) use of any patent, algorithm, software, source code or other underlying proprietary technology used in the generation of the Reports; and (C) the design, layout or configuration of such Reports ("Appearance"). The Reports shall revert to PolicyBind's sole and exclusive property if you breach this EULA and/or the MASTER SERVICE Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this EULA, if you are part of a Carrier Sponsored Program, then: (i) the applicable Carrier will also be entitled to joint ownership of all Reports; and (ii) PolicyBind shall be permitted to disclose the Reports, any data regarding your usage of the Platform, and any other relevant information related to this EULA or your relationship with PolicyBind, as may be requested by the Carrier from time to time. A “Carrier Sponsored Program” is a program whereby a company on whose behalf you sell, market or promote products or services (such company, a “Carrier”) will make funds available to you in order to pay for all or a portion of the services or information you receive from PolicyBind.
(c) The Platform is protected by United States Copyright law and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The Platform is proprietary to PolicyBind (and/or its third party licensors, suppliers, resellers and partners). All right, title and interest in and to the proprietary technology associated with the Platform (including associated intellectual property rights) is and will remain at all times vested in PolicyBind and/or its third party licensors, suppliers, resellers and partners. You understand, acknowledge and agree that no right, license or interest in or to any trademarks, service marks, trade names or any other intellectual, property, moral or other rights of PolicyBind and/or its third party licensors, suppliers, resellers and partners is granted hereunder. All rights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to PolicyBind and PolicyBind's licensors, suppliers, resellers and partners.
6. LICENSE/USAGE RESTRICTIONS/INDEMNIFICATION.
(a) THE PLATFORM AND REPORTS ARE LICENSED ONLY TO YOU, THE APPROVED USER WHO HAS BEEN GRANTED ACCESS TO THE PLATFORM AND REPORTS BY POLICYBIND. THEY HAVE NOT BEEN SOLD TO YOU OR ANYONE ACTING BY OR THROUGH YOU. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THIS EULA, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO SUBLICENSE, ASSIGN, RESELL, SHARE, PLEDGE, RENT OR TRANSFERANY OF YOUR RIGHTS TO ACCESS AND/OR USE THE PLATFORM, REPORTS OR ANY PORTION THEREOF. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THIS EULA, NO COPYING, REDISTRIBUTING, DISPLAYING, PERFORMING, REPRODUCING, LICENSING, TRANSFERRING AND/OR PUBLISHING OF THE PLATFORM, REPORTS OR ANY PORTION THEREOF IS PERMITTED WITHOUT THE PRIOR EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF POLICYBIND, WHICH CONSENT SHALL BE WITHIN POLICYBIND'S SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THIS EULA, YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, TRANSLATE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE AND/OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS OR OTHERWISE ATTEMPT TO: (A) DEFEAT, AVOID, BYPASS, REMOVE, DEACTIVATE OR OTHERWISE CIRCUMVENT ANY SOFTWARE PROTECTION MECHANISM(S) IN THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY MECHANISM(S) USED TO RESTRICT OR CONTROL THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PLATFORM; OR (B) DERIVE THE SOURCE CODE OR THE UNDERLYING SOFTWARE, IDEAS, ALGORITHMS, STRUCTURE OR ORGANIZATIONAL FORM OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS. YOU WILL AT ALL TIMES, INCLUDING DURING AND AFTER THE TERM OF THE MASTER SERVICEAGREEMENT, ADHERE TO THE CONFIDENTIALITY TERMS OF THIS EULA AND SUCH AGREEMENT(S), AND KEEP THE PLATFORM AND ANY AND ALL ASSOCIATED INFORMATION CONFIDENTIAL.
(b) YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD POLICYBIND, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS RESELLERS, PARTNERS, AND THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, OWNERS, INVESTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, ACTIONS, LAWSUITS, JUDGMENTS, VERDICTS, PROCEEDINGS, INVESTIGATIONS, INQUIRIES, LIENS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES AND EXPENSES, IN CONNECTION WITH, RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF (A) YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS AND/OR CONSUMER LEAD DATA (AS SUCH TERM IS DEFINED BELOW IN SECTION 11), (B) YOUR BREACH OF ANY OF THE TERMS AND/OR CONDITIONS OF THIS EULA, (C) YOUR BREACH OF THE MASTER SERVICE AGREEMENT AND/OR SUCH OTHER AGREEMENT(S) BY WHICH POLICYBIND AND YOU ARE BOUND, (D) THE ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF THE EMPLOYEES YOU AUTHORIZE TO USE THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS AND/OR CONSUMER LEAD DATA, (E) THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY ANY THIRD PARTY; AND (F) YOUR INFRINGEMENT OR THE INFRINGEMENT BY ANY OTHER USER THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL, PROPRIETARY, PROPERTY AND/OR MORAL RIGHTS OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE PLATFORM AND REPORTS AND CONSUMER LEAD DATA ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, GUARANTEE, PROMISE, INDUCEMENT OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU ACCESS AND USE THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS AND/OR CONSUMER LEAD DATA AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER POLICYBIND NOR ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND RESELLERS REPRESENT, WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR PROMISE THAT (I) THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS AND/OR CONSUMER LEAD DATA WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR NEEDS, OR (II) THE OPERATION OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS AND/OR THE CONSUMER LEAD DATA WILL BE UNINTERRRUPTED, ERROR FREE, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ACCESSIBLE, AVAILABLE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR (III) THAT ANY INACCESSIBLITY, ERRORS OR DEFECTS RELATED TO THE ACCESS AND/OR USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS AND/OR CONSUMER LEAD DATA WILL BE CORRECTED. WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES EXTENDS TO ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, ANY LEVEL OF SUCCESS, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND TO ANY WARRANTIES ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW, EQUITY AND/OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED THAT A POLICYBIND REPRESENTATIVE CHANGE ON YOUR BEHALF A CALL BID PRICE UNDER ANY PROGRAM OFFERED BY POLICYBIND, ANY CALL FILTER CRITERIA AND/OR ANY OTHER ELEMENT RELATING TO YOUR CLIENT ACCOUNT OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN A POLICYBIND PROGRAM (COLLECTIVELY, "MODIFICATION(S)") (WHETHER ELECTRONICALLY, VERBALLY, IN WRITING OR OTHERWISE), YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT POLICYBIND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR PROMISES THAT THE REPRESENTATIVE WILL ACCURATELY RECORD THE MODIFICATION(S) AND/OR ENTER SUCH MODIFICATION(S) INTO THE PLATFORM PROPERLY AND/OR ENTER THE MODIFICATION(S) INTO THE PLATFORM IN A TIMELY MANNER. YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH HAVING A POLICYBIND MAKE ANY MODIFICATION TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS EULA AND THE PERMISSION FROM POLICYBIND FOR YOU TO ACCESS AND USE THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS AND/OR CONSUMER LEAD DATA.
The above disclaimers may not apply in certain jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion of certain implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, all representations and warranties other than those expressly prohibited by applicable law shall be enforced to the fullest extent of the law.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL POLICYBIND, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, INVESTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS (EACH A "PROTECTED PARTY", COLLECTIVELY, "PROTECTED PARTIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR OTHER RELIEF OF ANY KIND OR NATURE ARISING OUT OF, IN CONNECTION WITH OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THIS EULA AND/OR TO YOUR ACCESS AND/OR USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND/OR USE THE PLATFORM OR REPORTS OR CONSUMER LEAD DATA. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING CONTAINED HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED PARTIES BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM, WITHOUT LIMITATION: LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST INFORMATION, LOST ASSETS, LOST BUSINESS AND/OR OPPORTUNITIES, LOST GOODWILL, LOST DATA, OR OTHER TANGIBLE AND/OR INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND/OR SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, POLICYBIND'S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY AND THAT OF THE PROTECTED PARTIES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS EULA AND/OR YOUR ACCESS AND/OR USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND/OR USE THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS AND/OR CONSUMER LEAD DATA SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT MONEY DAMAGES NOT TO EXCEED THE TOTAL OF FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500.00). IN NO EVENT WILL POLICYBIND AND/OR THE PROTECTED PARTIES HAVE ANY CUMULATIVE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR CLAIM UNDER THIS EULA.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions the company's liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Termination. Without limiting any other remedy available to PolicyBind, PolicyBind may immediately terminate this EULA and/or suspend or terminate your account or cease offering the Platform and/or Reports and/or Consumer Lead Data at any time, with or without notice and for any reason, if we have reason to believe, in our sole discretion, that you have failed to comply with your obligations or any of the terms and conditions under this EULA and/or the MASTER SERVICE Agreement. Upon termination or suspension, you agree to immediately cease all access and use of the Platform and Reports and Consumer Lead Data.
10. "Max Bid" Program.
(a) You may participate in our Max Bid Program if you are a pre-pay client. This program allows you to raise or lower your bid per live call transfer, in your discretion, when you want and as often as you want (subject to a minimum bid for each product, as determined by PolicyBind in its sole discretion). The "max bid" (or "maximum bid") is the maximum price you are willing to pay per live call transfer. The actual dollar amount billed to you by PolicyBind will be no more than the maximum bid entered by you at the time of the call transfer. PolicyBind will determine the final price of the call and its decision will be final and binding.
(b) The Max Bid Program is available to you only if you are a pre-pay client. You will pay all charges in connection with the program in accordance with this EULA and the provisions of the Terms of Service.
(c) You understand, acknowledge and agree that PolicyBind makes no representations, warranties, guarantees or promises that your maximum bid will be accepted, accurately recorded, accurately reflected in the Platform and/or will result in the purchase of a call.
(d) If you have requested that a PolicyBind representative change the maximum bid price on your behalf (whether electronically, verbally, in writing or otherwise), you understand, acknowledge and agree that PolicyBind makes no representations, warranties, guarantees or promises that the representative will accurately take the order for the maximum bid price and/or enter it into the Platform in a timely manner and/or enter it into the Platform properly. You assume any and all risk associated with having a PolicyBind representative take and enter your bid order on your behalf.
(e) If you have increased your maximum bid price for live calls, the higher bid price controls the purchase of every call purchased after the increase and will be the price charged by PolicyBind for such calls. In the event of a dispute over the applicable bid price, regardless of how the bid was placed (whether by you on the system directly, or by a PolicyBind representative on your behalf after you requested such increase electronically, verbally, in writing or otherwise), PolicyBind's decision shall control and be final and binding in all respects.
(f) PolicyBind may cancel the Max Bid Program and/or suspend or terminate your participation in it for any reason at any time, in PolicyBind's sole discretion. If you are no longer a pre-pay client, you automatically will be terminated from the Max Bid Program.
11. Bill on No Answer Program. You agree to take responsibility for all calls from PolicyBind. If you are unable to pick up an inbound call from PolicyBind and the call either a) Connects to your voicemail, or b) is shown to ring longer than 20 seconds, you will be billed for this call and immediately forfeit the ability to request a refund for that inbound call. Your account will be charged the rate that is stated in your PolicyBind Dashboard.
12. General Provisions.
(a) Survival. All provisions of this EULA that by their nature and/or content are intended to survive cancellation or termination of this EULA and/or the MASTER SERVICE Agreement shall so survive. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Sections 4-8 and 10-11 shall so survive.
(b) Amendment. THIS EULA MAY BE CHANGED, SUPPLEMENTED, AMENDED OR MODIFIED ("CHANGED") BY POLICYBIND AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, AND THE CHANGED EULA WILL BE POSTED ON POLICYBIND'S WEBSITE FOR YOU TO REVIEW. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS AND/OR THE MAX BID PROGRAM AND/OR THE BILL ON NO ANSWER PROGRAM AFTER THE POSTING OF THE CHANGES TO THE EULA IS AUTOMATICALLY DEEMED TO BE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT WITH, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE EULA, AS CHANGED. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE EULA AT ANY TIME, YOU ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED TO USE THE PLATFORM AND/OR REPORTS AND/OR PARTICIPATE IN THE MAX BID PROGRAM OR THE BILL ON NO ANSWER PROGRAM, AND YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CEASE DOING SO. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY THIS EULA IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER AT ANY TIME.
(c) Severability. If any provision of this EULA is declared invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, applicable statute or rule of law, then such provision shall be deemed automatically adjusted, as permitted by applicable law, to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid and, as adjusted, shall be deemed a valid and enforceable provision of this EULA as though originally included herein. In the event that the invalidated provision cannot be so adjusted, the provision shall be deemed deleted from this EULA. All provisions not declared invalid or unenforceable shall at all times be deemed to be, and shall remain, in full force and effect and legally binding on all parties.
(e) Governing Law/Venue. This EULA shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Each party irrevocably consents to the exclusive venue and jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Florida, Florida.
(f) Assignment. You are expressly prohibited from assigning any of your rights or delegating any of your obligations under this EULA; provided, however, that you may request in writing PolicyBind's consent for an assignment, which consent PolicyBind may withhold in its sole and absolute discretion. Any purported assignment without PolicyBind's express written consent will be null and void. PolicyBind may assign this EULA to an affiliate, subsidiary or in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or sale of substantially all of PolicyBind's assets or business (or any substantially similar transaction) without your consent. Subject to the foregoing, the provisions of this EULA shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties and their permitted heirs, successors and assigns.
(g) Waiver. Failure of PolicyBind to require strict performance of any provision of this EULA shall not affect its right to require strict performance thereafter. No delay or failure by PolicyBind to exercise any right under this EULA, and no partial or single exercise of that right, shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right, unless otherwise expressly provided herein. No waiver by PolicyBind of any breach of any provision of this EULA shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other provision.
(h) Force Majeure. PolicyBind shall not be deemed to be in breach of this EULA due to any delay or failure of performance or interruption in the availability of the Platform and/or Reports and/or your access to the Max Bid or Bill On No Answer Programs resulting directly or indirectly from any act of nature or other cause beyond PolicyBind's reasonable control.
(j) Section Headings. The section headings used in this EULA are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
(k) Cumulative Rights and Remedies. The rights and remedies granted to the Company under this EULA are cumulative and in addition to, not in lieu of, any other rights and remedies which the Company may possess at law or in equity.
12. Electronic Signatures. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY CLICKING ON THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON, OR BY TAKING SUCH OTHER ACTION AS MAY BE DESIGNATED BY POLICYBIND AS A MEANS OF ACCEPTING THIS EULA, YOU ARE SUBMITTING A LEGALLY BINDING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE AND ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT. You acknowledge and agree that your electronic submission constitutes your agreement and intent to be bound by this EULA. Pursuant to any and all applicable statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws including, without limitation, the United States Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, P.L. 106-229 (the "E-Sign Act") or other similar statutes, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF (I) ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS, AND (II) ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR REPORTS OFFERED BY POLICYBIND. Further, you hereby waive any right or requirement under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other law in any jurisdiction which requires: (a) an original signature; (b) delivery or retention of non-electronic records; and/or (c) payments, or the granting of credits, by other than electronic means.
13. Refund of Balance: All fund refunded back to original form of payment. Either full or partial refunds are assessed a 3% processing fee.
Revised and effective: April 2020